[Insight-developers] WrapITK build errors

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue May 15 14:13:13 EDT 2012

It looks like swig failed to produce that output file. It produced the following error message:

/Users/cosmo-macpro/DEVEL/GITROOT/Dashboards/ITK-i386-WRAPITK/Wrapping/Modules/ITKOptimizersv4/itkObjectToObjectMetric.cxx:31: error: invalid use of template-name 'itk::ObjectToObjectMetric' without an argument list
/Users/cosmo-macpro/DEVEL/GITROOT/Dashboards/ITK-i386-WRAPITK/Wrapping/Modules/ITKOptimizersv4/itkObjectToObjectMetric.cxx:32: error: 'template<unsigned int TFixedDimension, unsigned int TMovingDimension, unsigned int TVirtualDimension> class itk::ObjectToObjectMetric' used without template parameters
/Users/cosmo-macpro/DEVEL/GITROOT/Dashboards/ITK-i386-WRAPITK/Wrapping/Modules/ITKOptimizersv4/itkObjectToObjectMetric.cxx:32: error: expected initializer before 'itkObjectToObjectMetric_Pointer'
/Users/cosmo-macpro/DEVEL/GITROOT/Dashboards/ITK-i386-WRAPITK/Wrapping/Modules/ITKOptimizersv4/itkObjectToObjectMetric.cxx: In function 'void _cable_::force_instantiate()':
/Users/cosmo-macpro/DEVEL/GITROOT/Dashboards/ITK-i386-WRAPITK/Wrapping/Modules/ITKOptimizersv4/itkObjectToObjectMetric.cxx:39: error: 'itkObjectToObjectMetric' was not declared in this scope
/Users/cosmo-macpro/DEVEL/GITROOT/Dashboards/ITK-i386-WRAPITK/Wrapping/Modules/ITKOptimizersv4/itkObjectToObjectMetric.cxx:40: error: 'itkObjectToObjectMetric_Pointer' was not declared in this scope

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov