[Insight-developers] GPU code ready for Gerrit

Kris Zygmunt krismz at sci.utah.edu
Wed Feb 1 17:14:25 EST 2012

Hello,
    I have been working on getting the GPU code ready for merging into
ITK and believe that it is ready now.  I would like to provide the
code in two pieces:  first, the bulk of the GPU code and second, the
GPU anisotropic diffusion code which needs a bug fixed to get tests to
pass prior to incorporation.

I have performed a series of commits while working from my github https://github.com/krismz/ITK
   GPU-Beta-R1 branch, is it worth saving these as a series of commits
when pushing to gerrit or is it better to squash them into a single
commit and lose some of the details of the changes made?  If I push a
series of commits to gerrit, what is the correct way to do that to
keep from creating multiple gerrit topics?

Also, I have been working on a branch called GPU-Beta-R1 for
historical reasons, is this branch name ok for gerrit or should I
change it to something else like GPU or other suggestions?

Thanks,
-Kris

Kris Zygmunt
Software Developer