[Insight-developers] Include directories for modules

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Mar 30 10:44:38 EDT 2011

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=commitdiff;h=127cf2ff

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=commitdiff;h=b10fa530

> My understanding: When I decide to use the module ITK-GDCM,
> the ITKConfig should set the right include directories which it gets
> from Modules/ITK-GDCM.cmake ?

Yes.

> When i change the corresponding line in ITK-GDCM.cmake to
> set(ITK-GDCM_INCLUDE_DIRS "${ITK_INSTALL_PREFIX}/include/gdcm-2.0")
> everything works just fine.

This I think is actually because the ITK fork of gdcm should be
installed to an ITK-specific place.  We'll have to program the
gdcm installation within ITK accordingly.  It should already
work with an outside gdcm and ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM set to ON.
There is discussion in another thread on this list about changing
the way we build GDCM to be an outside project anyway.

-Brad