[Insight-developers] SimpleITK: Dashboard

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Mar 28 11:52:44 EDT 2011

Hi Brad,

  I was out thrusday and Friday.  I¹m looking into the dashboard issues
right now.  I updated ITK, but it seems to be in a state of flux, YMMV.

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925