[Insight-developers] SimpleITK: Dashboard

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Mar 28 09:05:19 EDT 2011

Dan,

I mentioned to you last week, that some of the errors on the SimpleITK dashboard were due to an old version of ITK being on the systems. It does not appear that they have been upgraded yet. Can you please do so, or let me know when you can? I am reluctant to continue merging topics, until the dashboard looks better.

Additionally, there is the following error that I have not seen before:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=922671

Do you have any idea what is causing this one?

Luis,

The kitware systems have not been submitting for quite some time now. Any chance we could get one of those systems back up building SimpleITK against the nightly ITK?

I have mini5 building simpleITK nightly now with ccache. I will likely give the machine another build of SimpleITK too. I have attached a script to my build:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=922644

Assuming a recent version of cmake, and git make it a lot more simple the the ITK script. Hopefully this script will make it easier for machine to be added for simpleITK.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for