[Insight-developers] Bad Memory Alloc issue

Martin Waitzbauer mazzok at gmx.at
Fri Mar 25 16:39:19 EDT 2011

Hi there,

Im urrently testing scenarios for my filter with 256x256x125 / 512x512x125 float value arrays

in the first case the filter executes, in the second i get a bad memory allocation error

so my question is, is there a way to estimate how much memory an application can use?
another one would be

since im having a long filter preprocessing pipeline ahead of my filter execution witch all need to work with the data, (so every filter gets the whole array as input) i was wondeirng how i can get rid of the filter that already did their job

filter->Delete() somehow did also affect the data, after filter execution

Im hoping to find new answers :)

all the best