[Insight-developers] Compiling the up-to-date ITK development version

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Fri Mar 18 03:05:05 EDT 2011

Dear Developers,

It is my first time to compile a development version of ITK by CMake using
visual studio 2008 under windows 7 64 bit operation system. After first
configure, I checked all of the ITKGroup, such as ITKGroup_Bridge and
ITKGroup_IO. I am not sure I did the proper action or not. Furthermore, when
I got the "advanced" checked in CMake, I found so many Modules, like
Module_ITK-Common, Module_ITK-Blox. I do not know which one I need to check.
Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Xiaopeng