[Insight-developers] Is there a way to find all warnings/test failures on the dashboard?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Mar 4 04:02:41 EST 2011

Mark,

You can ignore the "Warning (Anachronism)" on the Sun machines. We'll
look at suppressing them from the dashboard soon.

I don't think the feature you are looking at exists.
Fortunately, there are not so much builds with warnings at this time,
in the "ITKv4 Nightly" section.
I'd suggest that you begin with the various visual studio build -
hopefully, the list of builds with warnings will decrease very quickly.

Regards,

Gaëtan