[Insight-developers] CDash Status Update Please?

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 13:52:33 EDT 2011

FYI - Looking at the windows factory ... the following is displayed:

Running script
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
C:/Dashboards/Client/tmp/ctestscript.cdash:1: Parse error.
Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text "<!DOCTYP E".
Error in read script: C:/Dashboards/Client/tmp/ctestscript.cdash
DONE Running script

Thks
Jc

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Folks,
>
> The database was down again this morning but now seems to be up.
>
> Yesterday we had over 230 commits (thanks to the gerrit-aton mostly),
> but today's dashboard is still empty.
>
> 1) Do we understand why the database is disconnecting? CDash has been
> highly reliable for a long time. What has changed?
> 2) I assume that cdash is trying to catch up. Any estimates when this
> might happen?
> 3) Gerrit robot builds are not showing up, I assume that this s
> related to the cdash problems?
>
> I suggest that we hold off on new merges to master until things settle
> down.
>
> Bill

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

+1 919 869 8849