[Insight-developers] CDash Status Update Please?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:11:56 EDT 2011

Folks,

The database was down again this morning but now seems to be up.

Yesterday we had over 230 commits (thanks to the gerrit-aton mostly),
but today's dashboard is still empty.

1) Do we understand why the database is disconnecting? CDash has been
highly reliable for a long time. What has changed?
2) I assume that cdash is trying to catch up. Any estimates when this
might happen?
3) Gerrit robot builds are not showing up, I assume that this s
related to the cdash problems?

I suggest that we hold off on new merges to master until things settle down.

Bill