[Insight-developers] Bug 8990 - itk::FastMarchingImageFilter and initial trial points

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:27:09 EST 2011

Hi Arnaud,

(Sorry for the late reply, just going through all my email after vacation).

My expectation is the user specified trial value stays, otherwise
there is no/little point in the user providing trial points. In this
sense, "user-specified trial points" are more like alive points than
normal trial points.

HTH

Cheers, Dan