[Insight-developers] Latest WrapITK merged in ITK

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jan 26 14:52:11 EST 2011

Le 26 janv. 11 à 15:13, Bradley Lowekamp a écrit :

> Gaetan,

Hi Brad,

> Over night on my mac laptop I was able to build Wrap ITK with swig
> 1.3.31, OK. It was submitted as an experiential under malawi.local.
> There is only one failing test due to a time out, but a whole bunch
> of warning. I am going to configure a new nightly build on a mac
> with this system default version of swig. I feel that this version
> of swig needs to be supported given in comes with the macs, unless
> there is a very compelling benefit to requiring a newer version.

There is a problem with swig 1.3.31 and python 2.5 which leads to this
warning.
Unfortunately that's the versions apple have chosen to distribute –
not sure what we can do about that.
The bug has been fixed in swig 1.3.33

   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1798551&group_id=1645&atid=101645

Gaëtan

> The build with swig 1.3.29 did not submit as expected.
>
> Brad
>
> On Jan 25, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:

>>> No worries.

>>> Hrmm.. This explains why I have not been able to build WrapITK
>>> today. Well I have 1.3.31 which is the version on my mac, and on
>>> the cluster, I get 1.3.29. Looking for release date of these I find
>>>
>>> 1.3.38 1/31/2009
>>> 1.3.31 11/20/2006