[Insight-developers] Latest WrapITK merged in ITK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 26 09:13:04 EST 2011

Gaetan,

Over night on my mac laptop I was able to build Wrap ITK with swig 1.3.31, OK. It was submitted as an experiential under malawi.local. There is only one failing test due to a time out, but a whole bunch of warning. I am going to configure a new nightly build on a mac with this system default version of swig. I feel that this version of swig needs to be supported given in comes with the macs, unless there is a very compelling benefit to requiring a newer version.

The build with swig 1.3.29 did not submit as expected.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov