[Insight-developers] ITKv4 : List of Supported Compilers

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 13 00:08:55 EST 2011

Luis,

I think this looks pretty good.  I have a few comments.

* I also think it is good that some compilers are explicitly NOT
MENTIONED.  Let's not over commit to what must be support for the next 10
years.
* I'd put limit this commitment to something like "For the the first
release of ITKv4".  Right now it sounds like well support those compilers
forever.

Hans