[Insight-developers] ITKv4 : List of Supported Compilers

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 12 22:03:42 EST 2011

I added the Intel Compiler. I have recently build ITK with 11.1 (Linux), 11.2(OSX) and 12.0(OSX). And have an mini running nightly builds with an 11.x version. With certain versions I have had to add special parameters to get things to build with out errors and suppress certain warning as well.

Brad