[Insight-developers] FastMarching module & refactorization

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:05:16 EDT 2011

Hi Arnaud,

I'm currently on vacation but will look at the new framework as soon as I can.  In
addition to the topology constraints, do you think there would there be any
interest  in incorporating the multi-stencil fast marching

http://mecca.louisville.edu/~msabry/projects/msfm.htm

to the new framework?  My colleague, Gang Song, already modified the old
fast marching class to use this enhancement of the original fast marching
algorithm.  He found it improved segmentation results in vessel-like
structures.  If there is interest, Gang and I could see about incorporating
it into the new framework.

Nick