[Insight-developers] ImageRegionConstIterator - thread safe?

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 17:18:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

Does anyone know if ImageRegionConstIterator is thread-safe for
read-only operations?

I'm trying to determine the thread-safety of
itkBSplineDeformaableTransform::TransformPoint( const InputPointType &
point, OutputPointType & outputPoint,  WeightsType & weights,
ParameterIndexArrayType & indices, bool & inside). The
ImageRegionConstIterator used here is the only unknown for me at this
point, the rest of it looks thread-safe.

I can look at ImageRegionConstIterator myself in detail, but thought I'd
check first if someone else already knows.

Cheers,
Michael