[Insight-developers] New modular dashboard script: drop-in replacement for "itk_common.cmake"

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:57:25 EDT 2011

On 04/05/2011 02:12 PM, David Cole wrote:

> Please feel free to ask questions here if you need help getting set up
> with your ITK dashboard submissions.

1. Is there any to build and test the modules in parallel? With so few
files and tests per module my :

set( CTEST_BUILD_FLAGS -j8 )
set( CTEST_TEST_ARGS PARALLEL_LEVEL 8 )

seem almost useless. It's just building and testing modules in serial.

2. bubbles is configuring, building, testing, and submitting like mad
but nothing is showing up at :

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=ITKModular&display=project

There is still nothing after bubbles finished submitting.

3. do I need to do anything to my CDash at Home clients?