[Insight-developers] Problem while changing core ITK classes.

Antonin Perrot-Audet antonin07130 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:09:09 EDT 2011

The first change was posted on gerrit, but with the non modular ITK : it
is removing one useless norm computation (per evaluation) in the
ConicShellSpacialFunction,
As ITK went modular before the patch was reviewed, I am rebasing it on
the new modular ITK.

I also modified the GaussianImageSource for multithreading,
I also modified the EigenAnalysis2DImageFilter for removing the
unnecessary GetPointer, that you pointed out (as it is the reference
class for multiple outputs, I though it should be exemplary).

Those are minor modifications, I plan on contributing more if it is easy
enough to do so.
I also created algorithms, but I think that if they are to be integrated
to ITK at some point, their place is more in the insight journal ?

Regards,

Antonin