[Insight-developers] SimpleITK - Operator overloading in wrapped languages

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Apr 1 17:15:07 EDT 2011

Gaetan,

I have begun implementing and overload operators for the wrapped languages.  You can see here my recent changes on this topic:

https://github.com/blowekamp/SimpleITK/compare/master...48-OperatorsForC++#diff-2

I am wondering what you think of this approach? The in-place operators are currently just place holders until we have inplace filter operations. Basically, each overloaded operator maps to a procedural call which maps to a iITK filter. It not clear how we would take advantage of your current gerrit contribution. I am open to suggestions here.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for