[Insight-developers] Mesh IO : IJ

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:09:01 EDT 2010

my understanding is that all v4 i alpha and we can change API for at
least until march (beta release).
so the question is: do we work in the main architecture or in review.

I would prefer to move the code out of review and work there.

now, I agree there are some changes to be made that will impact
architecture. Thanks for the wiki page (did not look at it yet). let's
keep it alive and speak about it in iowa.

thanks again,

alex.