No subject

Thu May 27 11:52:52 EDT 2010

and you're just integrating changes like any developer.

I'd love to integrate it more directly but the functionality is just
not yet there.

> also, it is my understanding that merge to master directly should be
> forbidden, and left to the robot which will merge from stage to
> master, is that correct?

This may be true later but right now we do not have any integration
branches other than 'master' (and 'release' but that is only for the
maintainer).  The stage is there to assist creating merges into master.

-Brad K