[Insight-developers] itkVTKImageIO2Test and VS6

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 00:39:01 EDT 2010

Gabe,

All fixed.

Also, I fixed VTKImageIO2 so that it uses double for swapping if
uint64 is not present. The old VTKImageIO always used double. Both
Borland and VS6 now pass the tests.

And, when you print exceptions, always print the exception itself and
not just the description. The foll printout has more info (like the
line # where the error exception was thrown).

Bill