[Insight-developers] calling itk from IDL

Emmanuel Christophe emmanuel.christophe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:13:40 EDT 2010

Hi Hai Ming,

There are some examples in the link I sent you: a pdf explaining the
process in detail and some source code for a few filters. These are
OTB filters, but it should work for ITK. It is supposed to work for
Windows and Linux. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with Windows
to help you with dll issues.

Emmanuel