[Insight-developers] KWStyle -- "Template definition doesn't match regular expression" warning

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:50:50 EDT 2010

Kent,

For itk, there is a file:
Insight/Utilities/KWStyle/ITK.kws.xml.in that has some definitions (I
do not know where they are documented)
The line
<Template>[TNV]</Template>
seems to imply the template args must start with T, N or V. So yours should be:
template <class TMaskType, unsigned VDimension> or probably better
template <class TMask, unsigned VDimension>

Please do not shoot the messenger,

Bill