[Insight-developers] KWStyle -- "Template definition doesn't match regular expression" warning

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:15:36 EDT 2010

Here¹s the exact error message

Processing ./BRAINSCommonLib/ReadMask.h
Cannot open header file: headers/ITKHeader.h
Error #0 (12) Line length exceed 83 (max=81)
Error #0 (32) Line length exceed 101 (max=81)
Error #17 (0) namespace not defined
Error #14 (0) LoadMask_h v.s. __ReadMask_h
Error #22 (15) Template definition (Dimension) doesn't match regular
expression

I¹m attaching the file