[Insight-developers] ITK Dashboard: locally modified files in : riemann.sumost.ca

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 25 10:19:27 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

One part of the patch already contains code that is
conditioned to the version of Tcl:

Lines 142 of
Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/IO/itkTkImageViewer2D.cxx

#if (TK_MAJOR_VERSION == 8) && (TK_MINOR_VERSION < 4)
  Tk_PhotoPutBlock(photo, &block, 0, 0, size[0], size[1]);
#else
  Tk_PhotoPutBlock(photo, &block, 0, 0, size[0], size[1],
                   TK_PHOTO_COMPOSITE_SET);
#endif

Couldn't we do the same for the change in line 114 ?

For example, we could do:

#if (TK_MAJOR_VERSION == 8) && (TK_MINOR_VERSION < 5)
  Tk_PhotoSetSize(photo, width, height);
#else
  Tk_PhotoSetSize(m_Interpreter, photo, width, height);
#endif

------

I just modified the patch,  uploaded it to the bug report,
http://www.kwwidgets.org/Bug/view.php?id=10532

and committed it to CVS.
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Wrapping/CSwig/IO/itkTkImageViewer2D.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.2&r2=1.3

Could you please sync your checkout in Riemman ?

We really don't want to keep a machine submitting
builds with red entries on a regular basis.

     Thanks a lot for contributing the patch,