[Insight-developers] Utilities and the ITK_INSTALL_NO_DEVELOPMENT flag

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 23 09:00:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am wondering if it is intended that not all utility libraries
install their public headers when ITK_INSTALL_NO_DEVELOPMENT is not
defined and whether a patch would be of interest?

My use case is that I was just hoping to be able to use ITK's builds
of libtiff, libjpeg and openjpeg in another program that requires
these libs.

In order for that to work I was also wondering whether it is possible
to override OPJ_PREFIX but probably there is a reasoning behind
renaming the libraries - could it be that they do contain only
sub-sets of the original code?

Regards,
Hauke