[Insight-developers] Unicode filenames, VS6 and fdstream (was:Unicode filenames and borland issue)

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:07:26 EST 2009

Brad,

I think in the end, these preprocessor checks will be hidden from the
usage of the Unicode I/O. Still, I agree that CMake checks should
probably be used. I think once Tom works out of the details of what
system can to what, we can move form preprocessor checks to CMake
checks.

BTW, kudos to Tom for undertaking this not so trivial task.

Bill