[Insight-developers] Unicode filenames, VS6 and fdstream (was:Unicode filenames and borland issue)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 12 13:59:46 EST 2009

Hello Tom,

I just looked at the good work that you are doing with Unicode filenames. I have just one comment: There are a lot of preprocessor checks or compilers and versions etc. Would any of this be better severed with CMake checks and configuration? How sure are you of the supported versions and compilers for the features you are using?

I don't know which way is best, but thought it should be brought up for consideration.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine