[Insight-developers] NIfTI, DiffusionTensor3D Pixels, SymmetricSecondRankTensor

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:04:14 EDT 2009

BTW, here is the error from my VS7 compile:
itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx
\lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(245)
: error C2667: 'AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing' : none of 4
overloads have a best conversion
        \lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(265):
could be ''unknown-type' AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing(const
'unknown-type' &,const 'unknown-type' &,unsigned int)'
        \lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(250):
or       ''unknown-type' AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing(const
'unknown-type' &,const 'unknown-type' &,unsigned int)'
        \lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(241):
or       ''unknown-type' AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing(const
'unknown-type' &,const 'unknown-type' &)'
        \lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(228):
or       ''unknown-type' AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing(const
'unknown-type' &,const 'unknown-type' &)'
        while trying to match the argument list '(const
itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension>::RegionType, const
itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension>::SpacingType)'
        with
        [
            TPixel=unsigned char,
            VImageDimension=3
        ]
        and
        [
            TPixel=unsigned char,
            VImageDimension=3
        ]
        \lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(872)
: see reference to function template instantiation
'itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension>::Pointer
AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing(const
itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension>::RegionType &,const
itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension>::SpacingType &)' being compiled
        with
        [
            TPixel=unsigned char,
            VImageDimension=3
        ]
\lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(245)
: error C2668: 'AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing' : ambiguous call to
overloaded function
[...]
\lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(270)
[...]
itk::VectorImage<TPixel,VImageDimension>::RegionType, const
itk::VectorImage<TPixel,VImageDimension>::SpacingType, unsigned int)'
        with
        [
            TPixel=double,
            VImageDimension=3
        ]
        and
        [
            TPixel=double,
            VImageDimension=3
        ]
        \lorensen\Projects\Insight\Testing\Code\IO\itkNiftiImageIOTest.cxx(1110)
: see reference to function template instantiation
'itk::VectorImage<TPixel,VImageDimension>::Pointer
AllocateImageFromRegionAndSpacing(const
itk::VectorImage<TPixel,VImageDimension>::RegionType &,const
itk::VectorImage<TPixel,VImageDimension>::SpacingType &,unsigned int)'
being compiled
        with
        [
            TPixel=double,