[Insight-developers] Failing Test on cygwin

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 9 18:56:38 EDT 2009

Bill, Brad,

Yes,
the binary directory in dash14 ends up with a double directory

                 "/cydrive/c/cygdrive/c"

something that took me a while to get...

despite that,

Even when running the test with a locally copied input file
HeadMRVolume.mha and local output foo.vtk, the test reports

         NumberOfPixelsWithDifference: 66801

Which seems to discard the spaces in the path as the source
of the problem.

I'll be happy to run it again tomorrow to see what the
test changes tell us.

     Luis