[Insight-developers] Failing Test on cygwin

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:16:15 EDT 2009

Also, the command that is run:
/cygdrive/c/cygdrive/c/Dashboards/My\
Tests/InsightCygwin/bin/itkIOTests
itkImageFileWriterStreamingPastingCompressingTest1
/cygdrive/c/Dashboards/My\
Tests/Insight/Testing/Data/Input/HeadMRVolume.mhd
/cygdrive/c/cygdrive/c/Dashboards/My\
Tests/InsightCygwin/Testing/Temporary/itkImageFileWriterStreamingPastingCompressingTest1.vtk
0 0 1 1 0 0 1 1

has strange cygdrive usage. Note /cygdrive/c/cygdrive/c/. Although
this is probbaly not an issue. It does seem that the config is messing
this up. My cygwin does uses /cygdrive/c/ only.