[Insight-developers] conversion path to 4d data for paraview

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:02:02 EST 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to view some mri time sequences in paraview. It seems that
the only 4d image format paraview can accept is its native one, which
is an xml containing references to vtk files. I don't have any success
if I convert using the vtk writer in itk (individual files can be read
by paraview, but not the collection). It seems I need the xml version
of the vtk file - any idea how I can create one from ITK.
Alternatively, are there any 4d formats that paraview will read
directly that I can convert to easily?

Thanks