[Insight-developers] Proposal: Adding ImageCheck class to Insight/Testing/Code/Common

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Feb 12 11:49:22 EST 2009

So the Testing directory needs to be backwardly compatible too? I am
having difficulty figuring out what that would mean in the context.
And the motivation.

I have looked through a dozen tests that use the FilterWatcher. I
think it's a POINTLESS class for testing. It is not used for verifying
anything and does not change the return value of a test (in the cases
I looked at).

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine