[Insight-developers] Proposal: Adding ImageCheck class to Insight/Testing/Code/Common

Stephen Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Feb 12 11:38:32 EST 2009

I agree that existing ones cannot be moved, but they should be converted to
shells that point to the main code in the new directory, and moving forward
the new directory should be used.

Backward compatibility need not stop progress.