[Insight-developers] editing label objects with plane clips

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:34:15 EDT 2009

Hi,
I want to chop some structures off a segmented object using planar
shapes. Snap offers some capability, but the clipping is against the
entire plane. I'd like to be able clip against a planar shape, rather
than the entire plane, in order to avoid loosing some other
structures. Even being able to construct a voxelized version of the
planar shape would be a good start, but with most tools I can only
draw shapes parallel to the image axes. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Thanks