[Insight-developers] two-input filters don't work

Michael Xanadu xanadu.michael at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 06:55:53 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with all segmentation filters which have two inputs
(normal input & feature image), for example ShapeDetectionLevelSet or
GeodesicActiveContour. I tryed the accordant examples in the example folders
and they work great (with image files). But if I replace the input by a
dicomreader (of course, I changed all accordant parameters, too) I always
get a black output with a little white spot at the coordinate where I placed
the seedpoint. I messed around with the filter parameters, but I never get a
segment, only the spot. Is somebody familiar with the problem?

Michael

P.S.: dicom data = 512 x 512 x 4, short