[Insight-developers] Failing Tests after checkins

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:55:44 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

Sorry for the "large" images. I guess I'm too used to working with
1GB+ images, so <500K is a drop in the ocean.

I tend to do my ITK stuff on the weekend; work keeps me busy enough
during the week. I don't think I'll get around to this until then,
which sounds too late. That means you will have to make the changes on
your end. Sorry.

I don't like the idea of only testing the 2D code path, but I guess
due to disk space we don't have an option... It would be nice to at
least keep the 3D test for Hessian image function, seeing this will be
what is most used.

Fire me an email if you have any questions when making the change.

Regards, Dan