[Insight-developers] Failing Tests after checkins

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 28 13:41:17 EDT 2008

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for looking at the failing tests.

It is great that you added the tests and baseline images too.

However, the baseline images are larger than the typical
images that we use for regression testing.

The images are:

256K itkDiscreteHessianGaussianImageFunctionTest01_1.raw
256K itkDiscreteHessianGaussianImageFunctionTest01_0.raw
256K itkDiscreteGradientMagnitudeGaussianImageFunctionTest01.raw
256K itkDiscreteGaussianDerivativeImageFunctionTest01.raw
489K itkDiscreteHessianGaussianImageFunctionTest02_2.raw
489K itkDiscreteHessianGaussianImageFunctionTest02_1.raw
489K itkDiscreteHessianGaussianImageFunctionTest02_0.raw
489K itkDiscreteGradientMagnitudeGaussianImageFunctionTest02.raw
489K itkDiscreteGaussianDerivativeImageFunctionTest02.raw

They account for about 3.5 Mb, which is too heavy to be
carried along with source code.

To give you a reference, the full checkout of ITK is 139Mb...

Could we modify the regression test to run on 2D images
(instead of 3D ones), and then use only one of the slices
of these datasets ?

We would like to do this before cutting ITK 3.10 on Friday.
If your schedule is charged this week, just let us know,
and we will be glad to make the changes here.

Please let us know,

   Thanks

      Luis