[Insight-developers] chiarugi.uiowa : Tcl test seg.faults ?

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Jul 15 17:42:21 EDT 2008

Brad: Thanks for making the reference.

Bill,

Actually I do care about this feature! Unfortunately I can not resolve the
problem.  I am pretty sure that this is fixed in new versions of swig, but
that has always been a low priority for ITK.  We use the TCL wrapping
heavily in our lab, and we currently write stand alone programs so that our
tools do not fail on 4 bit.

The last I remember was that as soon as the team gets around to updating
swig this issue should go away.

Hans
--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.