[Insight-developers] Problem with ITK_SOURCE_DIR var in ITKConfig.cmake.in

Thomas Feuvrier thomas.feuvrier at c-s.cnes.fr
Thu Oct 18 11:26:38 EDT 2007

Bill,

In fact, I have solved my problem. In my CMakeLists, I suppressed the
ITK_SOURCE_DIR calls, and I'm using only ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS and
ITK_LIBRARY_DIRS var. With this modifications, I can generate my project !
But, I agree that we shouldn't use the ITK_SOURCE_DIR var, because the
source directory couldn't exist.
Thank for your help.

Thomas