[Insight-developers] Problem with ITK_SOURCE_DIR var in ITKConfig.cmake.in

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:13:27 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

  I think it is safe to use it when your are using a build ITK
(instead of an installed). But you should have everything via the
ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS, so I am not clear how people find out about this
undocumented variable, and why INCLUDE_DIRS did not work in this case.

-Mathieu
Ps: the only thing I can think of is that the customer has something like that

  $HOME/
              Insight
              ThirdPartyITKCode

  And they try to reach ThirdPartyITKCode by doing
${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/../ThirdPartyITKCode

Mathieu