[Insight-developers] can not compile IO classes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 19 15:30:04 EST 2007

Hi Leila,

The problem that you reported does not seem to affect
the Dashboard submissions.

Therefore, it is likely that there is a problem in
your local build.

The file:

                itkAnalyzeDbh.h:

Should be located in the directory:

        Insight/Utilities/itkExtHdrs/

and this directory is added to the list of directories to
install and to lookf for headers, in the file:

        Insight/itkIncludeDirectories.cmake

One of these three items should be wrong in your local
source directory of ITK.

Could you please double check that:

a) the directory Insight/Utilities/itkExtHdrs/ exists

b) the file  itkAnalyzeDbh.h is in that directory

c) the directory is in your file:

       Insight/itkIncludeDirectories.cmake

Please let us know what you find,

     Thanks