[Insight-developers] can not compile IO classes

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Mon Feb 19 11:58:39 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I am just wondering if something major has changed on cvs since last
week. I just updated cvs I think sometime last Thursday and since then
I have been having difficulty building the majority of IO classes.

I tried to take itkAnalyze out but then a few other classes in IO
directory also have similar issues.

any thoughts

thanks

Leila

[ 55%] Building CXX object
Code/IO/CMakeFiles/ITKIO.dir/itkAnalyzeImageIO.o
In file included
from /home/baghdadi/Insight/Code/IO/itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx:18:
/home/baghdadi/Insight/Code/IO/itkAnalyzeImageIO.h:38:27: error:
itkAnalyzeDbh.h: No such file or directory
/home/baghdadi/Insight/Code/IO/itkAnalyzeImageIO.h:219: error: field
‘m_hdr’ has incomplete type
make[2]: *** [Code/IO/CMakeFiles/ITKIO.dir/itkAnalyzeImageIO.o]
Interrupt