[Insight-developers] Re: wrapitk build

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Apr 2 12:40:07 EDT 2007

Shorter path names this morning (48 character binary root):
  CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY='C:/Dashboards/My Tests/Insight'
  CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY='C:/Dashboards/My Tests/Insight Win32-vs8-Release'

Down to only 6 build errors:
  http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/gaia.kitware/Win32-vs8-Release/20070402-1447-Experimental/BuildError.html

Next suggestion??
:-)