[Insight-developers] Explicit instantiation linking issues on mac platform

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Sep 26 11:42:21 EDT 2006

Hi Hans,

Thanks a lot for taking care of this.

I think it's a good idea to make everything in the binary directory
under the same hierarchy as the source code.
I just removed the CMakeLists.txt files associated with ExplicitITK
because they are not needed anymore (since the source code is now
included in ITKCommon), so you might have to change your patch a little bit.

Feel free to apply your patch,
Thanks again for your help with this,

Julien