[Insight-developers] ITK CVS REPOSITORY (FREEZING STATUS UPDATE)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 12 15:23:51 EDT 2006

An update on the status of the CVS repository.

  Andy sorted out today some problems with the
      configuration of WrapITK under Windows.

  Gaetan made also some changes related to the interaction
      between WrapITK and ExplicitInstantiation.

We plan to see the Dashboard tomorrow and depending on
how it looks like, we will tag for the post-WrapITK
integration, and will open the CVS repository again.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns,

    Thanks