[Insight-developers] Removing DICOM Parser: Deprecated code :Conflicting Copyright

Lorensen, William E (GE, Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Tue Sep 26 08:35:11 EDT 2006

Luis,
DICOMParser is in Utilities. There are various copyrights there. The distribution requirements for DICOMParser looks as though it is the same as that for itk and vtk.

At any rate, I've asked Matt if we can assign the copyright to ISC. However, I don't think it is essential.

The DICOMImageIO2 code in Code/IO should have the same copyright as the rst of ITK.

Bill