[Insight-developers] IJ Volunteers

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sun Sep 24 18:48:30 EDT 2006

Hi Gatean,

>> Following Torsten's email, I started to implement (almost finished) a
>> new way to submit revisions using subversion. Basically authors will
>> be able to access their submissions using SVN and make modifications
>> and even share the repository with other users and submit the modified
>> code to the testing system. The idea is that once the code is stable,
>> the user will mark it as a new revision and it will be published on
>> the IJ.
>
> Really really nice :-)
> Even better if we can test the code on the automatic testing system
> before submitting the contribution to the journal.
> How will the be managed the permissions ?

Basically the owner of the submission can add (or remove) people (email
address as login) already registered in the IJ or even by providing an
email address and a password if one wants to add external contributors.
Everything is done by logging into the IJ website.

Hope that answers your question,

Julien